Monday 28 May 2012

Product visualisation

When creating my final collection of prints i wanted to show my final designs in the form of product visualisation boards so that my work can be translated to industry displayed to a professional standard.As my designs developed i looked more into my target audience aims, throughout my design work i related a lot of my design styles to S/S collections prints from ZARA.From researching  ZARA further i downloaded garment shapes would be appropriate for ZARA S/S collections.When finding the garments i choose a range that would suit Zara basics and also a evening look.Here are my final boards.





All images and designs are copyrighted to Hannah Marie Muers 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

VintageLover.

This blog contains personal College project work & Trend influences.
Powered By Blogger